Coaching Your Child To Be Their Best Self
Vicky Tongeman addresses your concerns as a parent.
- How would you like to be as a parent?
- How would you like your relationship with your child or children to be?
- How would you like to attune yourself to your child or children?
- Do words have power?
We all know they do, but how can you use the power of words to your advantage?
NLP Coach and Author, Vicki Tongeman joins Paula is this i Up Your Vibe to talk about the power of words, how they can affect you positively and negatively and how you can use NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) to coach your children and yourself. In this Episode;
- Understanding your own level of personal confidence and how your childhood affected this.
- How building a habit of positive self-talk, emotional piggy banking and visualization can help your children feel more confident, resilient and happy in their future lives.
- Why it’s important to also coach and support yourself, and be a role model for your children
Vicki Tongeman is a Wife, Mother, Artist, Teacher, Author and Coach. She lives on the beautiful shores near the New Forest and loves walking and being mindful on the beach and in nature. Her friends call her the “Magic Mermaid” as she combines life changing coaching techniques with a sprinkle of Mermaid Magic!
As an NLP Practitioner and personal coach Vicki is passionate about helping people develop their inner self confidence and achieve their goals.